The unlock phase 1 is on, clouds of COVID19 are now slowly moving away. It is now time to make up for all the lost time & orders. We all just wish to enter the max mode for productions & restore our businesses. However we need to remember that COVID is not yet gone & so the guidelines by government needs to be followed up to the point for a safer environment. We need to prepare ourselves in order to make our production units well equipped to come out with flying colours.
Our Brain is Refreshed but not the Machines!
This work from home mode might have been a blessing in disguise for our brains giving a new vision towards our businesses. You might have thought about a lot new products & innovations to add to your basket along with new marketing segments to explore. But unfortunately, the brakes applied to our machines experienced will not let them get back to their best version. Our existing setup process & machineries needs to be rehabilitated to get acquainted with post COVID guidelines and comply to get the necessary certifications. A little care & measures at the beginning of our productions will be the key for smooth unstoppable productions in Q4 of 2020.
We have summarized some key steps for hassle free efficient productions are as follows:
1. Boost the morale of your staff & workers. Conduct HR consultation.
2. Change marketing techniques, time to adopt to the digital platforms on permanent basis.
3. Change the SQC parameters.
4. Dusting & Oiling of machineries & equipment. Ensure that use of disinfectant on machineries is done with proper care, avoid using it on flammable machines or products.
5. Electrical line distribution & other key circuits are prone to damage, a service check is must.
6. The moisture control & Air conditioning needs complete servicing prior to full fledge running.
7. Check of the burner operation, including fuel pressure, atomizing air or steam pressure, visual appearance, etc. Clean the observation ports.
8. Restructuring the Spaces & Sanitation
8.1. Security training for:
8.1.1. Restricted entry to the work place/ factory/ site & Screening for temperature, protection masks.
8.1.2. Use of disinfectant at the main entry points & critical area’s like finished goods & raw material godowns.
8.1.3. Regulatory brief on access to the finished goods & raw materials.
8.2. Visual display of Rules & Regulations all around the work place/ factory/ site.
8.3. Courier services or deliverables be accepted at one single point and be disinfected with proper precautions.
8.4. If possible the entry of outside vehicles be avoided, for regular vehicles & Trucks carrying goods, disinfection process needs to be carried out.
8.5. Common Area’s
8.5.1. Avoid crowding at common points like a reception, meeting at site or factory premises.
8.5.2. Follow the social distancing norm of 2 m distance
8.5.3. No use of biometrics, change the norms for attendance by security desk entry (Also keep in/out time & lunch break times on rotations in between workers to avoid crowding)
8.5.4. Clean common areas like the entry, corridors, toilets, canteens etc at regular intervals
8.5.5. Announcements for regular sanitizations
8.5.6. Keep Open doors, to make no touch points in highly used places. Most places will need a new layout modifications
9. Better be prepared than sorry
A proper plan for Corona Management with regular medical checkup drives to be setup on priority. In case an active suspect is spotted (Isolation room, hospital list & contacts, PPE Kits etc.) all such prerequisite should be pre-planned & available.
10. Consult right people. Please visit www.suvinindia.com
Here are the top things which are not just must from the government but a must for a long time of COVID safety & efficient smooth production cycles.
Every Production house is different & so the measures to be adopted will differ. We as expert textile consultant can help you tackle the challenge up ahead, with personalized online solutions with offline assistance through constant tele-touch with concerned team members from your team based on:
* Best Architectural practices in line with COVID 19 norms
* Modifications to be carried out in the existing systems
To know more visitor whatsApp Mr. Avinash on +91 9322906199